View Single Post
Old 02-15-2004, 06:13 AM   #25
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dancing with Detroit

Quote:
Originally posted by: Poindexter Einstein
Didnt see any questions about Rebracas health
This is my first post:
"What about Rebraca? Is he going to be able to play anymore?"
That's what I meant by is he going to be able to play anymore. That was vague of me so in my next post I explained: "I rarely pay much attention to the East so I was mainly wondering about Rebraca's health status (heart)."

Quote:
If you dont like to think about the Mavs, you sure are in the wrong chat room, cause thats about all that goes on in this world.
I didn't say I don't like to think about the Mavs. I said it is most likely a waste of time. I enjoy wasting time in many ways.

Quote:
My opinion is that a trade with Detroit is desirable but next to impossible to do, cause we dont have the assets they desire - however, since they have the things the Mavs need (big men in abundance), then to me it makes sense to see if someone has something workable for all parties.
Yep I agree. So why did you call me out as wasting my time because I was speculating about trading with Detroit? Round Round Round we go......
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote