View Single Post
Old 02-16-2004, 01:45 PM   #29
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:A-Rod To The Yanks???

Oh dear Lord, my Sports Comm prof, who's a Yankee fan, will not stop gloating. The Rangers make me hurt as a sports fan. And that part about how we have to BUY HIS HOUSE?? Stupidest thing I've heard heard in my entire life. Of course, for him it makes sense, since A-Rod will be staying as far away from Texas as he can for the rest of his life.

Freaking Hicks. God I wish he had sold the Stars now. On the bright side, maybe the extra money will be enough to convince him to take on a little extra salary come the NHL trade deadline. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

edit: Can Young play SS? I don't really know much about him. Has he played there before?