View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 12:07 AM   #35
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:When will the Mainstream Media pull their head out of its ...

If, as you state, people aren't intelligent enough to properly decipher news stories being reported as fact from news stories being reported as devolping uncorrobarated rumors and discussions, because, as you say"they don't vote" (many intelligent people do not vote and many dumbasses vote BTW); then, why are you whining so much about the reporting of this story? According to you these idiots who aren't voting probably aren't paying attention to the Drudge report.

Quote:
NO major news org ran with this as the truth.
Wrong, EVERY major network and media source reported the same basic story that Drudge did. As Madape explained on the other thread the story was that media and political insiders were discussing that a scandel might be taking place. These are undisputable facts. "You keep saying remeber nothing has been proven to be true" I have freely admitted this, and this is the way it has been reported, as has been explained to you over and over and over........

Quote:
As far as your assertion of me being a Demo an "hating Republicans", it is false.
Hopefully you will excuse me if I don't exactly believe you that this is entirely true.

As far as the Halliburton thing goes, I am not in the know about this latest allegation, so I can't comment on wether it has merit or not. But I know that many of the previous allegations are totallly false. Halliburton had no control of the price of the fuel. Halliburton was told by the US and Kuwaiti gov which fuel company they had to buy the fuel from. Also, the money that Chaney recieves from Halliburton is deferred salary payments. It is a tax trick. He is no longer financially tied to the financial success or failure of Halliburton. He gets this money even if Halliburton goes under. It was earned well before he even thought of running for Vice President.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote