View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 11:17 PM   #3
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: David Aldridge is reporting a deal involving NY/GS

You just beat me to it. You sure type fast!

I have no idea why Golden State would do this. If your contract figures are correct, then I'm inclined to believe GS wanted to dump Van Exel really bad and they couldn't dump him in Dallas. Still, why would they want to get rid of Van Exel when they're getting much worse contracts?

EDIT: Well Murphy, they don't think much of Walker...... I can take that reasoning, however, that would by implication mean they think Kurt Thomas, Mutombo, and Shandon Anderson are good players, better than walker. And when you sum up the horrible contracts, it just doesn't make sense whatsoever. Then again, Mark Cuban did find a way to dump Raef in boston......