View Single Post
Old 03-22-2001, 09:19 PM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, so wang is supposed to come April 4th ... just to let everyone know he will not be added to the Mavs roster, this is merely to get him acclimated to the states before his individual work outs begin. This guy is a couple of years away from contributing and will not be a legit NBA center to my huge dissapointment but total lack of surprise. He will log most his minutes at the 3 spot and is not NBA ready. He is a project, Ming is the real deal, but hey we can't always get what we want, which we be a legit NBA center and slashing 2 gaurd. What ever happend to Penny?... boy if he could get his shit together in a mavs uniform. I wish i was a mavs announcer with names like Wang, and Diggler ... hey we should fire Ortegal and hire Marv!!!! im going to e-mail Cuban this instant, "yes". That settles it I'm changing my screename [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]