Thread: Equal Rights
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 11:14 PM   #25
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default RE:Equal Rights

Quote:
Originally posted by: steponhens

IMO, marriage is used to keep the human race alive.
To keep the human race alive there is no need for marriage, there is even no need for sex (it want take long before we will clone our babies...)

Marriage is for those people who are afraid of themselves or their partners being unfaithful and who hope that this kind of legal agreement gives them security. The funny (or sad) thing is that marriage is one big reason for being unfaithful since the feeling of being imprisoned makes you want to break free. The only good reason for marriage I can think of is the protection of children and their mother. If I were homosexual I wouldn't even waste a thought on the possibility of getting married. Enjoy your freedom! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote