View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 09:36 AM   #82
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Official "Knicks to the Lottery" Thread

Quote:
7 Sat @ Miami
8 Sun L.A. Clippers
10 Tue @ Dallas
11 Wed @ New Orleans
17 Tue Detroit
20 Fri Utah
22 Sun Cleveland
24 Tue @ Sacramento
25 Wed @ Phoenix
27 Fri @ L.A. Clippers

I see the Clippers and Cleveland at home as the only sure wins and Dallas, Sacramento, and New Orleans as clear losses. I also don't like their chances in Miami, Phoenix or LAC. Detroit and Utah at home won't exactly be cakewalks.

They'd be extremely lucky to come out of that stretch 5-5.
Bumped to see how they're doing. 3-6 so far, with a game in LA against the Clippers tomorrow night.

But have no fear, Knicks fans. After this month ends, the Knicks are basically done with the West. They ought to do better in March and April.

Will they make up 5 games on the Bucks and slide into the No. 5 spot? I don't think so. Will they be able to hold off Toronto, Miami, Cleveland, and Philadelphia and keep the No. 6 spot? That remains to be seen. Will they make the playoffs? Yeah, I think so.

And the all important question (for purposes of our bet): Will they make it out of the first round? Of course not. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]