View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 09:23 AM   #4
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: and the oscar goes to...

pretty much every nominee deserved to win this year... well, "master and commander" seemed like it would be a horrible movie, to me. but i didn't see it and don't really like russel crowe all that much.

i would have liked to have seen depp win. penn's performance was great, but depp's was the best of the year, IMO. but every winner and nominee was certainly deserving.

freakin' 11 for 11 for LOTR. geez. the jokes about new zealand were pretty funny.

will ferrel and jack black were pretty funny... "'You are my ain true love' by (whispers) STING"