View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 11:57 AM   #16
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Kerry Vows to Repair Foreign Relations

Quote:
In that the enemies, who is Al Queda only as they are the only ones to threaten the US, are not actual States themselves it is a reasonable conclusion that the use of military force is not the solution but rather search (intelligence) and apprehend (enforcement) is the manner in which to contain and defeat the enemy.

apprehend by law enforcement like Kerry said. That means ISI and police to me, not Special Forces(Task Force 121) supported by the air power like Rummy wants. That sounds like a crappy idea to me. Why would anyone in their right mind trust the ISI and Pakistan to help get Osama. I dont trust the security of this country to others, may the democracts do.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote