View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 12:49 PM   #7
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:North Korea warms to Kerry presidency bid

Yes the situation has improved, now they are being forced to multi-lateral talks with their neighbors, China is now involved in talks and that is the key. If it was bi-lateral talk involving US and N Korea I think they will black mail the USA for concessions for non verifiable compliance. I think Kerry would prefer a fake solution like Clinton, Carter and similar demoracts as opposed to a real one.

This is why the crazy N Koreans are wishing for Kerry, so they can milk us dry with the threat of producing Nuclear Weapons.

If Terrorism and National Security is not your top concern then Kerry would be the obvious choice for the presidency.

I predict that if Kerry become the president the main stream media will NOT talk about outsourcing, jobless recovery, gay marriages,the homeless and poverty anymore.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote