Thread: Off season move
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2002, 05:53 PM   #13
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Hoopmaster, I agree with you on that lineup. I pray we see it by the end of the year. I also agree that Ostertag is worthless, but woth the position the Mavs are in they can create value for him.
Utah would be very willing to part with him in a trade, but not for a contract like say Tariq's, because they need value. As bad a Bradley is his contract isn't bad.
With the Mavs Ostertag would likely spend the year on IR, but come the trade deadline if Cuban was willing to take a slightly overpaid player they might be able to bring someone decent for him. Bradley would not have that type of trade value at the deadline, because of he length of contract.
It is just a thought, but I am desparate to get rid of Bradley. He is a waste of space, and I think his work ethic has caused him to be despised by everyone on this team from coaches to players. I will miss his comedy though. The spill he took about a week ago checking into a game was classic Bradley.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote