View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 10:23 PM   #26
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE: North Korea warms to Kerry presidency bid

Originally posted by madape
Quote:
I haven't read anyone on this board reccommend attacking North Korea
originally posted by mavdog
Quote:
That's exactly what dude's conclusion is.
originallt posted by dude
Quote:
Prove it.. Pull out the quote where I said I wanted to attack N. Korea. Pull out ANY post where I proposed military action against them. Although that has to be on the table. Do you think not?
Let's review the previous post where you stated that to negotiate with North Korea is fruitless, and that you wouldn't enter into ANY agreement with them:

Quote:
Way to go again mavdog (er kerry). Just what the n. koreans want from us is to blackmail us AGAIN into sticking our heads in the sand and passing it on to the next guy.

So your course of action AGAIN would be to trust a paranoid dictator to keep his word.
Apparently your proposal is to NOT negotiate as that's "just what the North Koreans want from us". Hmm, if we aren't going to negotiate with the North Koreans, if as you claim there is NO agreement which can be relied upon to resolve the impasse, just what beside the forceful change in governement were you suggesting would end the drama? Sounds like your advocating force to me, for unless you propose to do nothing it couldn't be anything else.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote