View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 12:26 AM   #45
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Official: Antoine Walker SUCKS thread

Well, if there was any doubt before, I guess the "team chemistry" issue has pretty much been exposed tonight.

Its funny because right before the second half started, I noticed Walker was over near the bench while the rest of the team was still doing their 5 minute shoot around. Its not the first time I've been at a game and noticed him sitting on the bench while the rest of the guys are warming up.

He just doesn't fit - he doesn't fit on the court - and I don't think he's fitting in the locker room either.

And I'm really sick of his pouting .......and I can't believe I'm this pissed off after a win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote