View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 02:41 PM   #6
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Kerry - America's Second Black President

Ever notice how a white guy gets an unusual voice inflection when they are around young african americans, trying to be a "brother"? That's what happened to Kerry....although I do like this quote: "I believe that we're one country," Kerry said

and what's with the 1962 photo of Kerry sailing with John Kennedy? It has nothing to do with the story...

Quote:
"I don't agree with the hollowness of the politics, nor do you, that tries to divide black from white, rich from poor, Massachusetts from Mississippi," Kerry told a crowd of about 600 at the predominantly black Greater Bethlehem Temple Church.
Anybody disagree with that statement?

Quote:
African-Americans have been hard-hit by the nation's job losses. A recent study by the National Urban League found black unemployment nearly double the national average.

In addition, college-educated and highly skilled black workers suffered greater job losses than their white counterparts, according to the Urban League report, which was based on Labor Department statistics.
I'd like to hear what each candidate proposes to do to combat this situation, the stats clearly show an inequality.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote