View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 02:45 PM   #25
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future
Default RE:Good Charlotte?, for Jamison it would be

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nicky31
I agree with you OP...

If this was last season's draft, and they had several top picks they would have been fools to trade someone like Carmelo or Lebron would have been the perfect player to bulid around.

Is the number 4 pick the only lottery pick they own? Why didn't the league grant them a number 1 pick overall for a starting franchise it seems only fair?

Pavel has drawn many comparisons with Yao in terms of fluidity and coordination... at 7-5 300 pounds he could truly be a force. I think he'll come into work outs this offseason and wow everyone even more with how much better he has gotten. I havent gotten to see him play so far this year but have read many good things

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote