View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 01:42 PM   #24
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Fat Lady Hasn't Sung Yet...(NOTE: If you aren't an optimist, you might want to skip this thread)

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Oh sure, I have no problem with him getting his time off as well. I'm actually hoping that he the Mavs would be able to play him only 30-33 minutes throughout the remainder of the season. Of course, alot of depends upon Daniels and how well he handles the pressure. Hell, he's proving to be more valuable than Walker down the stretch run of this season.

On a side note, I guess Best and Delk are firmly planted in the DogHouse.
Delk definitely is. He played his way out of time before he got hurt.

As for Best, I think Nellie just wants to see what you want to see: how Daniels will handle the pressure. He knows that Best can come in and give him 10-15 minutes a night if needed; the upside on Daniels is much higher, though, so we might as well see if he's the third guard of the future on this team or not.