View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 02:25 PM   #20
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE: OP's All Purpose Political Trash Talk Thread...open 24/7 and good until November..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: dude1394
I notice you don't mention the historic increase in federal spending for the no chile left behind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm somewhat partial to the smokey flavor of the chipotle, myself. Of course due to it's popularity, funding is never in danger for the more traditional jalepeno. Of the poblano and serrano we should make special note, for their flavor. The Cascabel and Habenero's though, you have to be very careful with cause they can sometimes taste bad enough to want to leave behind. But when used correctly they can turn almost any dish into a mouth party.

and Kerry sucks. Only a true watered down, mealy mouth, massachusetts wealth liberal like him would want to leave any chile behind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this made me think of Gida Ratner's SNL character.

"oh then, never mind."
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote