View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 08:20 AM   #9
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all
Default RE:Bush had a plan WAY before 9/11 to invade IRAQ

You know,,,,I would be completely shocked if our military, the security council, our administration etc. doesn't already have plans to invade Iran, Korea, Yemen, African Congo, Brazil, Tahiti, etc. I would be extremely disappointed if they didn't...It's their job. The military has to have contingency plans for every and any situation that can affect our country's defense and ability to function. Does it mean our country will act on those plans? No...If Kerry wins the presidency, I certainly hope he pulls his head out of the sand and continues these "think- tank" scenarios, otherwise it would be a complete relegation of his duties. Apparently the planning ahead made the Iraq war less bloody than would have been had it been a slapped together, out of necessity/survival, scenario...