View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 09:56 PM   #14
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Bush had a plan WAY before 9/11 to invade IRAQ

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
I guess this line here says it best about what my freakin point is..."'This is a blueprint for US world domination -- a new world order of their making. These are the thought processes of fantasist Americans who want to control the world."

So my point? It had nothing to do with 9-11, nothing to do with protecting our precious country- they were no threat anyway..nothing to do with getting rid of a dictator...its about the US flexing their muscle..for what? Oh yes, this world sure is a much better place to live now- just ask Spain..and there will be more Spains coming- our War with IRAQ did nothing to the evil people- except piss them off more...wait and watch..

Why is it that whenever we bring up Bush, the right brags about national security and what a job bush has done? Is that all there is to being president? What about JOBS? What about Social Security? What about Health Care? What about the Poor? Piss on all of that...lets go take over another defenseless country..that will help us US citizens greatly!!!

Holy crap.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote