View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 07:04 PM   #45
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Karl Malone DIDNT have a sprained knee........he had a torn MCL!!!!!

Quote:
Now I would say that you are 0-2 (after losing to me) but since OP whipped your ass too then you are 0-3.
Losing to you............yeah whatever kid. You call that losing.......

You gave me your shallow opinion and no matter how you try to put your pathetic spin on things, one thing will always remain crystal clear...... I proved you wrong with words from WOW himself.

You cant even address that logically...............so just shut the hell up, get over it, and take your defeat like a MAN, son.

End of story.............nuff said.

And me as you put it, "getting whipped by OP,"...........please don’t make laugh that hard again. I nearly choked while I was chugging my beer and reading that pathetic garbage. I expected "Snuggle-soft" quality stuff to come from a weak minded soul such as yourself, but you even exceeded my worst expectations.

No matter how you try and stretch, bend and twist things......OP didn’t whup me.

He gave me his opinion........... I replied in a sarcastic way.

All he could do to follow that up was two words.........."Brain Dead" Ahh, that was so imaginative, so unique, so powerful, so original, so inspiring........Ohh, my feelings are hurt. I don’t think I can recover from that post...........*sarcasm*

But I will say this.......... OP was on the mark.

"Brain Dead" perfectly describes Max Power and his "soft game" ..............

Look, you can go ahead claim victory against me all you want because I can care less about such childish things as this. And you can go ahead and call off the pathetic cry for help and support to your buddies (like OP) as well.

Every "un-biased" poster who reads the posts will know the truth.

You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.