Thread: I am Stoked
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2002, 06:42 PM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

this is gonna be great, we have the 2 best shooting 7 footers in the league, plus Lafrentz brings toughness and leaping ability. Nick can be invaluable and can put the team on his back. So our ideal line-up Nash, Nick, Findawg, Dirk, Raef... consists of 5 players who can hit the 3, 5 players who can drive to the basket, 2 seven footers, the best gaurd tandem in the NBA, all around team player Findawg. My only worry is as always defense, but i think we can outgun any team in the nba consitantly. Id just like to also give props to Newman who has stepped up his play and is contributing nicely. Im sick of Buck and Griffen being hurt which is why i also like the depth we added at gaurd, especially Tariq, because he is an above average defender. Sorry i havent been able to post lately, ill be wired up again in about 2 weeks. This is so tight. All this team needs is time to gel, and maybe charles oakly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]