View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 12:28 AM   #15
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future
Default RE:Could Iverson be the Answer?

I know he has flaws and there is a lot not to like for some fans - both his game and his personality.

But I think Iverson is one of the few special players in this league. I think if you can get him, you do it.

I know people point to his FG%, but it doesn't bother me. He's never had anyone to take the scoring load off of him. He's never been able to get good open shots. Everything he gets is something that he has to create on his own. Put him in Dallas, surrounded by these players, you would be looking at a fantastic squad with the kind of attitude and mental toughness that is lacking right now. His shooting percentages would go up, his assists would go up, and he would be able to play in a free-flowing offense that would actually lengthen his career.

Like I said, if you can get a guy of his quality, get him.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote