View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 04:28 PM   #18
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: (Warning: Indirect electoral issue) Bill criminalizes violent harm to fetus

You know, I am not like most people on this site... I have very strong political beliefs as well as very strong values... Of course the beliefs that I speak of are MY beliefs, and are not factual, but only the laws of the land if you will that I live by.

I am going to step out of character for just a second here and give you ladies a piece of my mind... Im not saying I am right, Im not saying you are wrong... But I am saying that my opinion and yours are WAY THE HELL OFF for many many good, (in my opinion), reasons!!!

First off...

1) If you are not prepared to have a baby, practice abstinence!!! You see, God made your bodies such that when sexual activity occurs, and semen excretes from the penis into the vagina, the wonderful circle of life is started... UNDERSTAND THAT FULLY BEFORE HAVING SEX...

2) If after understanding this, you still insist on having sex WHILE STILL NOT WANTING TO HAVE A BABY, use every means of protection you can... Use condoms, birth control, shots, get your tubes tied, (after all, those of you that want to kill a FETUS as you call it, should not have the option to have children again), WHATEVER it takes...

3) If after taking every means necessary to avoid pregnancy, you still somehow manage to get pregnant, (while knowing all the while the risk you were taking), how about you try to follow the plan God has for the world and not destroy the life God has so graciously allowed you to make. You see, there are many, many families out there that are begging and praying for a child to come into their life. If you insist on not keeping the life that you chose to make during your sin, how about you just manage keeping the little tot alive long enough for responsible people to take him off of your hands...

The bottom line is, you ladies DO have the right to do whatever you wish with your body; however, as the law gets more involved, (rightfully so of course), you will pay for your crime against humanity... Call the child a fetus, call it mush, call it whatever you wish if it lets your twisted mind make sense of murdering a child, but soon doing so will mean that you will have to face the consequences like any other murderer...

Only God can decide if someone lives or dies! Anyone else that does it is a murderer... No matter if it is through the death penalty, through war, abortion, or through any other means... Sometimes there are no other options, (regarding matters such as war); however, abortion does NOT fall under this category.

Again, this is just my opinion, but as you can see, I feel pretty strongly about it!

Just think about what you are saying when you actually proclaim to have the power to take and give life as you see fit!!! Think about it!