View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 05:10 PM   #23
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:(Warning: Indirect electoral issue) Bill criminalizes violent harm to fetus

Male22Dan, you can not speak for me, you can not speak for my vagina or my uterus, and I'm quite certain you can not speak for God. So whatever decision I and my vagina make, are between myself and God - they are not between myself, God, and Male22Dan.

Regardless of what I think of abortion, regardless of whether I would have one or not, regardless of whether I think a fetus is a person or not, I THANK GOD I live in a country where that decision is left up to me. The consequences of such decisions will be left for me to deal with - with MY GOD - not some misguided stranger who believes himself to have knowledge of God's judgement.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote