View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 05:36 PM   #30
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:(Warning: Indirect electoral issue) Bill criminalizes violent harm to fetus

Quote:
Regarding your decision being between you and God, that is soon to be false. Soon it will be between you, God, and the Texas courts... So regarding that whole "THANK GOD I live in a country where that decision is left up to me" crap, you will eventually not be able to lay that thank on the lap of God... And for that matter, do you think God wants to be thanked for you having the legal right to kill his children?
What are you implying? How could you possibly know what I will be able to lay at the lap of God? Do you think those that are pro-choice are going to be immediately stricken from the Book of Life? Well, do you? Do you happen to have a xerox of it?

No, Male22Dan, we DO NOT have knowledge of God's judgement - that is completely arrogant and in my opinion insulting to God. What we do have, are our beliefs - beliefs which are formed by our environment, our biology, our culture, or and our backgrounds, and yes for some of us, our Bible.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote