View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 05:39 PM   #32
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:(Warning: Indirect electoral issue) Bill criminalizes violent harm to fetus

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: Male22Dan
1) If you are not prepared to have a baby, practice abstinence!!! You see, God made your bodies such that when sexual activity occurs, and semen excretes from the penis into the vagina, the wonderful circle of life is started... UNDERSTAND THAT FULLY BEFORE HAVING SEX...
It takes two to tango. How many guys are willing to practice abstinence?

Look man, bottom line is I dont care how many are willing to... That is what is SUPPOSE to be done if Gods will is followed!!!

Quote:
2) If after understanding this, you still insist on having sex WHILE STILL NOT WANTING TO HAVE A BABY, use every means of protection you can... Use condoms, birth control, shots, get your tubes tied, (after all, those of you that want to kill a FETUS as you call it, should not have the option to have children again), WHATEVER it takes...
So it is not OK to kill a fetus which is a potential human but it >IS< OK to prevent a pregancy? Preventing a pregancy is the same thing as killing a fetus - they are both potential humans who were prevented from being brought into the world.

The thought behind this comment is stupid... You cant kill something that was never made... You are comparing sperm to a fetus... If what you said is the case, then when you TRY to have a baby, and the ONE sperm makes it into the woman with all of the other smerm dying, that would essentially be killing thousands of babies... Ignorant!

Quote:
3) If after taking every means necessary to avoid pregnancy, you still somehow manage to get pregnant, (while knowing all the while the risk you were taking), how about you try to follow the plan God has for the world and not destroy the life God has so graciously allowed you to make.
God's plan was Be fruitful and multiply. Mankind has done that to excess. Why else do you think the Chinese have moved to plan B?

Oh I see, so since the world is heavily populated we should taint the way God wishes us to live? Whos decision is that to make?

Quote:
You see, there are many, many families out there that are begging and praying for a child to come into their life. If you insist on not keeping the life that you chose to make during your sin, how about you just manage keeping the little tot alive long enough for responsible people to take him off of your hands...
Horsecrap. Unless the baby is white, chances are the child will never have a true home.

Sad sad statement there... What this says is you believe there to be no african american families, mexican families, etc., waiting on adoption precedings... Again, please leave the ignorant statements alone! Why do you insist on setting aside this time to humiliate yourself in public!

Quote:
The bottom line is, you ladies DO have the right to do whatever you wish with your body; however, as the law gets more involved, (rightfully so of course), you will pay for your crime against humanity... Call the child a fetus, call it mush, call it whatever you wish if it lets your twisted mind make sense of murdering a child, but soon doing so will mean that you will have to face the consequences like any other murderer...
More discussion and less rhetoric please.

We can discuss all you wish...

Quote:
Only God can decide if someone lives or dies! Anyone else that does it is a murderer... No matter if it is through the death penalty, through war, abortion, or through any other means... Sometimes there are no other options, (regarding matters such as war); however, abortion does NOT fall under this category.

Again, this is just my opinion, but as you can see, I feel pretty strongly about it!

Just think about what you are saying when you actually proclaim to have the power to take and give life as you see fit!!! Think about it!
I guess our soldiers in WW2 were a bunch of murderers? Don't try to weasel out here. If you truly believe that only God can decide whether someone lives or dies then there are NO exceptions. NONE! Otherwise your argument is crap. If mankind can decide in some occasions whether someone needs to live or die then there is precedent for every decision and mankind gets to make EVERY decision.
You damn right they were... I am not weaseling out of ANYTHING... I think war is murder, plain and simple. It might be necessary murder to prevent us from being murdered, (hence me saying that earlier), but it is murder nonetheless... War is basically in most cases self defense. In other cases, its one country flexing their muscle and just killing people...