Thread: Dallas @ Miami
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2004, 03:33 AM   #321
Stitch Jones

Stitch Jones is a jewel in the roughStitch Jones is a jewel in the roughStitch Jones is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Dallas @ Miami

Quote:
Originally posted by: ddh33
Speaking of that defense on Alston, can someone please explain to me why our guys run at the shooter at the 3 pt line and then stop 2 ft. short and start to backup before the opponent drains the shot? I only ask because it seems to be this team's way of dealing with perimeter threats?
I've noticed this too. They never seem to go all the way to the shooter even when there's time to get there. Either that or they jump at the shot early like they're actually gonna cap a 3 pt attempt, and fly by giving the shooter an open look. How about just getting a hand in the friggin guy's face in order to make a low percentage shot even more difficult. How many 3s have to drop on their heads before they adjust? Just baffling. Del, where the hell are ya'?!

"Did you know that Shaq makes $20 million this season ... and another $60 million over the next three? Every Miami fan just threw up on their creepy all-white T-shirt. "
~ Simmons
Stitch Jones is offline   Reply With Quote