View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 11:48 PM   #52
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Does rookie play = ?

Simon2, are you telling me that you've not once seen a player get out of the way of something he couldn't stop? I've seen the play a couple times and I don't see what Fin would have accomplished by fouling him. Taken a charge when Lebron was at full force? Or should he have slapped at the ball while he was going up and knocked him off balance? Or should he have wrapped him up and not only chanced hurting Lebron but himself as well.

I've seen Dirk, Nash, Duncan, Webber, Kobe, and others get out of the way instead of hurting a player.

Why don't you tell us what he should have done. Here's one angle of the play.