View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 04:22 AM   #130
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default RE:Nelson gambling on small lineup change

Since this was the first game that Fin has been back completely to play major minutes and we're not going against a top 15 defensive team, let's wait to see how it shakes out.

I thought that I made that pretty clear.... in case ANYONE missed it...here's what I said :

Quote:
--You can call it anything you like, but the same 7 are getting 85% of the minutes.

I also said:

Quote:
--It might be prudent to reserve judgment until they play someone other than the absolute #1 worst team in the league and the #9 worst team in the league according to won/loss record. they also happen to be the worst defensive team and the 12th worse defensive team...and BTW, Sacto is the 4th worst defensive team...so we need to wait on any knee jerk assessment.

If either are incorrect, then please address those two statements head on without any oblique statements based on subjectivity.

I'll even help you get the stats....The top 7 in minutes the last three months are:
Dirk, Fin, Steve, Walker, Jamison, Howard and Daniels. Tonight, they played 90% of the minutes.

Let's not make too much of Nellie's sleight of hand.

Can the Mavs really win against Shaq and the Lakers with Walker at the 5 ?
The answer is too obvious for this man who's had season tix since day one.

(Too bad the Sock stole them tonight...and I was left with pzza !)