View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 11:55 AM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Enough to drive Democrats to drink

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
hahaha.....

I would have used a word different than doofus when describing the most immoral politician ever.
You're referring to Kennedy? Absolutely wrong....Nixon was much more immoral

I don't know if Teddy is the most immoral politician ever, but I will say that some of your above judgement should be balanced by Kennedy's purported involvement in the Chappaquiddick Bridge cover-up back in 1969.

The young Ted's aide (mistress) Mary Jo Kopechne died when he drunkenly careened off of that bridge, and he is pretty darned lucky that his name and powerful familial connections got the whole incident hushed up and swept under the carpet. Thirty years ago, Kennedy dodged a lock-solid manslaughter beef, and since then, his entire Senatorial career has lived on borrowed time that might have been more justly spent in a penitentiary.