View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 12:17 PM   #12
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Enough to drive Democrats to drink

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
hahaha.....

I would have used a word different than doofus when describing the most immoral politician ever.
You're referring to Kennedy? Absolutely wrong....Nixon was much more immoral
I don't know if Teddy is the most immoral politician ever, but I will say that some of your above judgement should be balanced by Kennedy's purported involvement in the Chappaquiddick Bridge cover-up back in 1969.

The young Ted's aide (mistress) Mary Jo Kopechne died when he drunkenly careened off of that bridge, and he is pretty darned lucky that his name and powerful familial connections got the whole incident hushed up and swept under the carpet. Thirty years ago, Kennedy dodged a lock-solid manslaughter beef, and since then, his entire Senatorial career has lived on borrowed time that might have been more justly spent in a penitentiary.
Everyone knows about Chappaquiddick. Kennedy was wrong to have driven while under the influence, and he was wrong to leave the scene. These are actions that shouldn't be the rationale for "The most immoral politician ever", as just this month a distinguished US representitive from Dakota was found guilty of a similar offense. Hence "The most.." is not applicable if that is the basis.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote