View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 08:55 AM   #24
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Enough to drive Democrats to drink

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
How anyone can defend Ted The Immoral Criminal Kennedy at any level is mind boggling.

No matter how many times you say it and no matter how you inflect your words, etc Mavdog you will remain 100% wrong on this issue. Deny away...liberal spin away....you remain 100% wrong.
wow, such compelling arguments and factual responses. You really can present a lucid well thought out post...not.
Where are your "compelling arguments" and "factual responses"? I just read this entire thread, and you keep doing the very thing you're accusing Doc of doing...

Mavdog: Nope, it's Tricky Dick! nah nah nah, I'm right and you're wrong! wah wah wah!

Did Nixon kill anybody?
If you "read this entire thread" then you should have seen this "compelling argument":

"I'm not seeing "good commentary" in using cliches such as "Great White whale", "doofuses", conjecturing that Teddy was making his speech up on the podium when Wes thought he was "trying to decide whether to make the comparison to either Hitler or Attila the Hun".

Pruden can make his point without that sort of fiction."

With this "factual response":

"None of these who received clemency were convicted of any bombings or murders BTW. "

And this one that has both:

" You're referring to Kennedy? Absolutely wrong....Nixon was much more immoral, Adam Clayton Powell as well. The list is full of many more who betrayed the public trust. "

As for Nixon, I can't name anyone he "kill[ed]". Is that the criteria?

Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote