View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 11:17 PM   #33
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Enough to drive Democrats to drink

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Honestly, Evil, that was a brilliant post.

Mavdog - Stop trying to wiggle your way out of your own words. You're the one who said Nixon was the "most criminal"; you were the one who said he was "more immoral" than Kennedy. And so, in essence, what you're saying is that a man who killed a woman in a cowardly attempt to protect his own political aspirations is less immoral and less criminal than a man who lied and cheated to protect his own political aspirations.

Pardon me if I beg to differ.

Ted Kennedy is exactly what Doc said he is -- a worthless piece of immoral murderous shit. And if a columnist wants to make fun of him and call him names, well, he should just be happy that's the worst that's happening to him. By all rights he should be somebody's aging bitch in prison somewhere.
well I guess we have a difference of opinion. I see the attempt to pervert the executive office of this country, to discredit the presidency through committing burglary, wiretapping, extortion, witness tampering, tampering with evidence (among others), lying to the country over and over again as incredibly immoral, and yes more immoral and much more criminal than DUI, leaving the scene and manslaughter.

The good citizens of mass clearly don't agree with you as they have voted him back to the Senate 5 times since the accident.

This columnist wrote a piece of crap as if he had been drinking too long and had to file a story in a half hour.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote