View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 11:23 PM   #5
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE: Does america have what it takes?

Yes, I believe that America has "what it takes" to battle the scourge of terrorism...and that isn't being a biligerent combatant running all over the world invading countries. We will not gain allies in our battle, or change the mind of those in sympathy with our enemies, with the end of our guns as the introduction.

The invasion and reformation of Afganistan was the wise move. Yet here we are, two and a half years later, and we're still not done there. Why? Because this administration is distracted and has us now involved in Iraq. Why would we leave our work undone?

I wonder how much $80B and 120,000 forces could help our mission in Afganistan?

Yes, I believe America is smart enough. Smart enough to understand that we must have the world as part of the battle, for it is the world that stands to suffer from this malaise of terrorism.

America has what it takes, but our current policies are standing in the way.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote