View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 04:47 PM   #102
PubaNWO

PubaNWO is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Official Mavs @ Seattle, April 10th gameday thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
I don't understand why Nelson takes players out that are playing well. Daniels being the only exception in this game. Walker (despite the turnovers) was actually giving the Mavs something. Najera and Williams in their short stints showed more energy and emotion than Dirk, Nash, and Jamison combined.

Many things irked me in the first half but none other than that last play before the half. Nash has Dirk on the right and Daniels on his left. Daniels is heading towards the basket and Nash passes to Dirk instead for a 3 pointer 2-3 feet behind the line.
I see what you're saying here MF......

but you can also go the other way too......Dirk sat way too long in the 2nd and getting him back in with a couple minutes to go in the 2nd half isn't enough time for him to get a good shooting rhythm......and even if he does it's not long enough till it's half time and his shot might leave in the locker room never to be seen in the 3rd quarter!!!

Nellie needs to take Dirk out yes...but put him back in with some adequate amount of time to get something going.....

PubaNWO is offline   Reply With Quote