View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 09:31 AM   #11
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Kerry isn't as ignorant on economic matters as he sounds.....but he certainly thinks that you are.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
your responses would be laughable if not so pathetic.
Can't refute my information, eh?

Quote:
your own liberal heroes praise Boortz on high.
And what "liberal heros" do you presume that I have? Regardless, you still have not made one single point to contradict what I have said...

Quote:
You only deal with smoke and mirrors. So are your dimwatocrap heroes all of a sudden wrong and you know better than them?
Do you put your thumb in your ears and wave your hands when you say childish words/epitaphs like "dimwatocrap"? or do you just giggle to yourself like my infant used to do when she had amused herself?

So "smoke and mirrors" is making factual rebuttals? Seems it is clear who has been dealing in "smoke", and I'd suggest that you look in the mirror and you'll see someone who can't deal with the truth....as well as someone who lacks the capability for debate.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote