View Single Post
Old 04-12-2004, 02:46 PM   #3
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Newsweek poll out, Bush slips further

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Princeton Survey Research Associates interviewed 1,005 adults aged 18 and older April 8 and 9 by telephone.
I'm not criticizing the results of this particular poll, but this is why polls of this nature, in general, are unreliable. The sample size is incredibly small and cannot possibly represent how the general voting populace might vote in November.

One way or the other.
The size of the sample is not really a problem. Statistically, polls are usually pretty accurate. But the poll is fatally flawed. The poll is a poll of "adults" and not "likely voters" or even "registered voters". Bush is leading in every poll of "likely voters" that I have seen.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote