View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 12:27 PM   #10
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Sura's "Triple Double"

I remembered when Steve Nash got his triple double here in Dallas. He was one rebound shy of getting it when there was a missed free throw A. Walker was in position when Nash tried to snatch the rebound from Walker, but Walker made it obvious this was going to be his rebound. Everyone in the AAC was shocked that Walker wouldn't let Nash get the rebound. So I guess you could say Nash was being shady in that position because he too seemed shock by Walker's actions with the rebound.

I believe that each player should have to work for every stat they get..each player is battling for stats and production in every position they play because these stats rebounds, points , and assists are how these players will be judged after each game by other team scouts, and will most likely decides who gets paid, and who will be looking for work next season...

I guess the same could be said about Emmitt Smith in his last 2 seasons with the Cowboy's. I would love to see how many rushing attempts he had; probably more than any other RB in the league, and this was after his prime...

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote