View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 12:57 PM   #6
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Newsweek poll out, Bush slips further

I forgot to add that most polls consist of a cover page that shows...well it shows whatever the pollster wants. Attached to that cover page is more detailed analysis based on various demographic and regional information and by response to specific question. This can consist of 100s of pages.

KG, think of it this way-I imagine you've seen a professional real estate appraisal. Well, on page 1, it tells you how much the property is worth. That is followed by anywhere from 20-500 pages of data and analysis.

When you read in the paper or see on TV that a poll is out, they are just giving you the information off the cover page. Depending on the group conducting the poll, you can go to the group's website and read the full poll, which is a nice waste of a few hours.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote