View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 10:44 PM   #21
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:ESPN Insider - Offseason Trades

Quote:
Originally posted by: Jeremiah
Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
The Walker/Delk for Davis/Chandler scenario is one I've been pushing for a while, and it looks more and more likely by the day.

More likely for such a trade to happen, or more likely for it to be talked about? Assuming you mean it looks more likely the trade will happen, what are the signs?
The rumor was started by the Chicago papers (well, to be precise, the Walker part), and by more likely I mean that Chandler's stock appears to be dropping fast in Chicago. They know they can't get a McGrady or a Carter for Chandler; they do want to maximize his value. Walker might be it.

Kiki - I understand what you're saying about Brand, but I'd be willing to take my chances with him. He's 25, after all. Also, my recollection is that Shaq says that he's one of the best guys in the league defending against him.