View Single Post
Old 04-22-2004, 10:05 AM   #38
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:ESPN Insider - Offseason Trades

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
If it came down to it I would definitely trade Walker for a chance at Chandler although Im sure there will be many options out there when the time comes around
I agree in fact here's a short list of guys I wish the Mavs to consider:

1) Elton Brand
2) Shareef Abdul-Rahim
3) Eric Dampier
4) Rasheed Wallace (depending on his performance in the rest of the Playoffs).
I agree with 3 of the 4. But not in that order.

1) Rasheed Wallace - has the outside shot Nellie wants, and plays good D. Could be the athletic 5 we need. Devastating with Dirk.
2) Elton Brand - short, but plays D, can score, and rebounds really well.
3) Chandler - young, can D, can block
4) Eric Dampier - plays a little D, bangs, can score inside a little, rebound pretty well...just a solid pickup

Shareef Abdul-Rahim - why would we want another Jamison. We already have Jamison. He is a good scorer, but plays PF only and has very little D.

The four above would be the 5, and I want Dirk back at the 4, and the 4 only. I like the way Walker has played at the 5, but these 4 above would be an improvement over Walker at the 5 IMO.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote