View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 09:50 AM   #3
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default RE:Kerry Says His 'Family' Owns SUV, Not He

Just stupid. Why can't he just play it straight?

Q: Do you own an SUV?

A: Yes, I do. I own a Chevy Suburban. One of the finest cars America makes. I recognize that in today's families, the need for space and comfort in the family car are great. But that doesn't mean we should be complacent and not insist that the all automobile manufacturers work to improve overall fuel economy. I think the misguided notion that oil is a overabundant neverendign natural resource has been proved false. If gas is going to be three bucks a gallon, it is only fair and appropriate that government look to raise the standards for fuel economy in new automobiles, whether they be sedans, minvans or SUV's.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote