View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 10:17 AM   #10
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:ESPN Insider 4-20 - Break up the Baby Bulls

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
The deal as Ford has it (Chandler/Crawford/Davis for Finley) does not come close to working. Dallas is not sending enough out.

What's hilarious is that anyone would expect Chicago to throw in the #1 pick for Finley. They'll be giving away Chandler as it is. And before you use the injury excuse with Chandler, no one is mentioning the injury issues (and age) with Finley.

And if you need any evidence of what Dallas fans think of Finley, check the thread out in the General section titled, "How Will Finley Respond?"

Would you do this deal? It's the only scenerio that I can think of that is reasonable for both sides.

Dallas sends: Finley/Howard/Najera/2nd round pick (or future 1st round pick)

Dallas receives: Chandler/Crawford/Davis/1st round pick
Change Walker for Fin, and done deal for me. I know that Ford keeps saying Fin, but I don't see Fin going anywhere.

Lineup then:
Nash\Crawford
Finley\Daniels
AJ\Daniels
Nowitzki\Davis
Chandler\Bradley\Davis\Fortson

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote