View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 02:42 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:If the season had ended after last game...

Quote:
Originally posted by: Usually Lurkin
Kind of unfair to ask "if the season ended . .. ." after two road games against a good home team, when most of our players weren't performing as they should (even without Nellie's help)

if we win the next two (not inconcievable), and everyone contributes to the wins, and then the season ends. Do you still say Nellie should be fired?

If you answer "no" after the losses, and "yes" after wins, then what good are you?
If you answer consistently, then great, why?

admittedly, if they win the next two, my answers would then be "no", and "yes".

But really, the question shouldn't be asked till after the season.

Edit: the "you"s in my post are general "you"s. - not directed at anyone but whoever might be reading.
One of the reasons this poll was started was just to get a general feel for what's going on in the mind of the average Mavs fan. Another reason why it was started is because it's amusing to see how some people go back and forth constantly concerning the issue.

I believe that there's alot of people that don't want Nellie here next year regardless of the outcome. Sure, he'd be given a free pass if the players overcame the obstacle of having Nellie as the coach and advanced deep into the playoffs. But, I'd still want him gone.

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote