View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 01:39 PM   #39
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:ESPN Insider - Offseason Trades

While I understand all of the negatives about Finley, I think that people lose sight of his positive attributes when they think about trading him. He is a very good spot up shooter(with the exception of last year he has always been above 36% which is pretty darn good) If you can get an equal player for him great get rid of him but a guy that isn't good enough to play well in the east and has injury concerns? He also has character concerns which is one thing I like about the mavs, they have none except maybe walker and he isnt bad. If you can get me a magloire or even dampier for finley fine he can be gone but anything less than that is disrepectful to a player that has done so much for the franchise and still has a good bit left in the tank.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote