View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 07:01 AM   #114
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:The Official "Knicks to the Lottery" Thread

Quote:
And BTW, if your going to take a shot at me regarding the way I felt upon hearing the news of Tillman's death, why in the bloody hell would you do it here in the "Knicks to the Lottery" thread?
I was wondering the same thing about why you mentioned this thread in your cheesy "tribute" to Pat Tillman--Text

Anything I have said was directed to you and you alone, and as it was fairly impolite, I elected not to subject the rest of the board to it.

For polite public consumption: You, NYCDog, are a grandstanding fake, slobbering about how you were so grief-stricken by an athlete's death that you could not engage in petty chatboard bickering. Then you did it anyway.

And to make matters worse, you put the man's picture in YOUR signature, as if you can somehow co-opt HIS heroism and patriotism. From everything I've read about the man, he would NOT be flattered by this type of cheap, airhead fan gesture, and to the extent that you are promoting him above the hundreds of other people who have given their lives in this war, you almost certainly do both Pat Tillman and the other soliders a dishonor. ( Re. Pat Tillman)

I find your using his picture to be in very poor taste.

MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote