View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 10:01 AM   #4
toucandave

toucandave is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Last night was Disgusting!

what an exciting and frustrating game for the mavs. Was there a single player at all who played well for them lastnight? Dirk sucked, Nash sucked, Finley sucked, Walker sucked, Daniels sucked, and everyone else sucked too.

What happened to Bradley???? Is he injured??? Isn't he a cornerstone of this franchise?

Nash missing money shots at the end of games? Whats up with that? This series he had the chance to win or extend these games, but he has come up lame.

Dirk missing lay up after gimmie shot after lay up (when I say gimmie shot, I mean gimmie shot for an NBA player, not myself of course. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] )

Do we fire a coach for the total funk of all the players?

Do we fire a coach for the unbelievably poor free throws?

He got us to the playoffs, but is that good enough? He always started the sucky ass Walker. He rarely played Bradley. He HOPED that rookies could perform in the pressure of the playoffs. They did for the most part, but was he genius or a fool for it?

This completely sucks.

A hurting, physically weak, perhaps mentally weak Sacremento team beats the "high flying" Mavericks on the Mavs home court!!!

I've always liked Nellie, but maybe he's overated as a mad scientist. I don't know...... This season is about to end, and I really don't want to let it go....Oh well, I suppose I can start thinking of trade and draft rumours.

When do you think Henson is gonna play?

toucandave is offline   Reply With Quote