Old 04-27-2004, 12:02 PM   #20
PubaNWO

PubaNWO is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Last night was Disgusting!

Quote:
Originally posted by: toucandave
Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2
If Najera is +7 when he's in the game, I want to see Walker's stats. His is probably a minus 10. Mavs should get rid of that guy. He doesn't take care of the ball and he takes bad shots.
Yeah, whenever Walker gets the ball, I think of turnovers or missed 3 pointers. He makes an occasional fancy pass, but those are few and far between. We really don't need to bother with him anymore though, the season is basically over and he'll be gone ASAP.
Most people think of this because that's whats been publicized the most so it's totally magnified. He didn't take 1 bad shot that whole game but missed badly on several shots and layups.

He did turnover the ball badly but came back on the other end to make steals which led to points for the Mavs.

I thought Walker was active, made things happen, and brought energy that sparked a mini run.....the dude basically played half the game and when he was in there he gave it his all (as did the rest of the Mavs), got his hands on the ball a lot, tipped balls to teammates, had some steals, turned it over, missed shots and layups (who didn't even on the Kings), but the one thing he didn't do was miss a free throw.....when he was on the floor the game was closer than when he was on the bench....not saying the Mavs woulda won with him playing and the 2 rookies benched, but we'll never know now....

PubaNWO is offline   Reply With Quote