Thread: LA/Dallas
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 03:43 PM   #10
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:LA/Dallas

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
I would do the first trade and throw in a first rounder as well but I wouldnt do the second.
The problem is, the second trade is the only one that is remotely close to one that LA might actually do.
Not if the decision is to keep Kobe, and Kobe says he is leaving if Shaq and Phil are still there. LA would do it without including Dirk, if that is the best deal they could get. Their lineup wouldn't look to bad either:

Nash
Kobe
Finley
Walker
A 5 needed like the rest of the league.

They would be over the limit, and so would Dallas.
I never heard the second "rumor": I only read that Kobe says he is going if Shaq and Phil are still there, and one writer thought they should keep Kobe over Shaq due to nagging injuries, age, etc..

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote