View Single Post
Old 04-27-2004, 03:59 PM   #2
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Where's the outrage?

Here are more quotes from liberal Democrat crazies, they really do hate the US
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link (Contain video footage of the AC 130 in action)

I am and always have been patriotic. I love my country very much, and I am therefore saddened by the lack of intelligence and understanding in the remarks posted on this page. I am embarrassed to be an American these days, because the majority of America, it seems, is full of ignorance and blind hatred and racism–things we fought against in WWII, but now, the similarities are apparent: The American people have been filled with hatred and resentment towards Arabs and Muslims, just as Germans despised Jews and other
“undesired” peoples 50-some years ago.
I am not anti-war, but that does not make me a trigger-happy racist, either. I am going into the US Army soon, a dream of mine since childhood…I love my country and I want to fight for change. If this country does not change soon, it will collapse as the USSR did. I do not hate Arabs or Muslims–I have Arab/Muslim friends and I wouldn’t trade them for anything. The racist attitudes presented on this page disgust me, and if you are joining the US military to kill
“rag-heads", then I hope we meet up on the battlefield someday, so I can shoot you and rid the world of another racist bastard. I’ll do it with an Ak-47, so if the Army even suspects me of foul play, the 7.62x39 rounds in your corpse won’t match the 5.56mm NATO rounds in my M4A1, and the findings of the Board of Inquiry will prove “inconclusive", and they’ll send a flag to your mommy and call you a hero, but I know you’re just another hate-filled racist. Am I sick? Maybe…or maybe I just love my country to the point that I would kill you to make the world a better place. Meet me on the battlefield and find out. I believe war is necessary when 3000+ Americans are slaughtered, but to allow emotion and hate to cloud your judgement is folly.
I also think the Iraq war is bullshit… Saddam was no more of a threat this year than he was on Sep. 10 2001…it’s the post 9-11 paranoia that has Americans feeling that they have to blast anything that moves to keep the USA safe…It’s obvious that our president suffers from this paranoia, because now he wants to go to Liberia and start shit there…I’m sick of the USA being the political policeman of the world and shaping the destinies of others. We need
to find peace with those who would do us harm, and we need to stop racism and blind loyalty to the state…otherwise, the USA will soon resemble Hitler’s Europe. Do you want that? I don’t, but if YOU do,
then I hope your existence on this planet will soon cease. Your words and actions put the rest of us in jeopardy of becoming the victims of such a dictatorship.

FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote